ATK SP71-B LS3 415CI Stroker Short Block -10cc Dish Pistons 58 Tooth Boost/Nitrous Ready
Available on backorder
This short block is built for engines that are going to be running Boost or Nitrous. It has upgraded ARP main studs, ARP 2000 rod bolts and Total Seal CS AP ring package with Steel rings gapped accordingly for engines pushing 10+ PSI. This short block is good for up to 900HP.
• Block: New GM L92/LS3 Aluminum
• Year Range: 2007-2013
• Bore/Stroke: 4.065” x 4.000”
• Displacement (cu.in): 415
• Crankshaft: Manley 4340 forged 58 tooth reluctor wheel
• Rods: Manley 4340 forged H beam 6.125” ARP 2000 bolts
• Pistons: Manley 2618 forged -10cc dished moly skirt coated
• Rings: Total Seal CS AP Rings with Steel Top Ring
• Compression Ratios: 64cc = 11:1 / 68cc = 10.6:1 / 72cc = 10.2:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
• Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
• Freeze Plugs: Installed & Sealed
• Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
• Balancer- Internal balance
• Flex plate/ Flywheel- Internal balance
• Head Gasket: .051” or per application
• Oil Pump: Melling #10296 with high pressure spring
• Oil: 10W40 Non synthetic for first 3000 miles
• Oil Filter: Wix or K&N per application
•DOD holes are NOT plugged. If your application does not require DOD/AFM you must plug the oil fill holes. Failure to do so will cause an internal oil leak causing low oil pressure problems.
Disclaimer: The recommended components listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used, applications vary and your build may need something different. Contact ATK for a recommendation if you’re not certain about a component to use. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work in their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts. ATK reserves the right to substitute parts used in engines if necessary.